The stable is back along the North Avenue side of the Mt Zion and will again feature actors playing the roles of the holy family, shepherds, wise men and angels. Live animals will also be present to add to the scene. Plan to visit the Live Nativity on Friday, December 11, from 5-7 pm!
Even in 2020, this year of COVID, we can join in the Christmas atmosphere as you meet others and reflect on what the birth of Jesus must have meant 2000 years ago and what it means today. This year we have a few changes and and extra precautions.
Precautions for 2020
- Event is outdoors only – the church building will not be open
- You may choose to drive-by, or walk, wearing a mask and keeping a safe social distance.
- Animals will be with us again and can be petted.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- This event is free and everyone is welcome! That has not changed!
This is a great family activity, and enjoyable for the adults to see the wonder in children’s eyes as they see the manger scene.